Heartful Home Solutions, LLC begins with a phone conversation to ensure that we'll be a valuable resource for you.
Once we agree that we're a good fit, we'll schedule an initial in-home consultation, which is required for all clients prior to services, and should last about one hour.
- During the initial walk-through, we'll explore the area(s) on which you wish to focus.
- We'll discuss your specific needs and the vision you have for your personal space.
- We'll work together and create a plan that addresses your particular needs, style and personality.
After a Move
- Unpack your belongings
- Set-up your new home for peak organization and efficiency
- Remove all boxes and packaging materials from your home
Declutter and Organize
Being organized isn’t necessarily about being neat, but about being functional. In these sessions, we will help you with the following.
- Sort through your belongings
- Help you decide what to keep, toss, donate, sell or recycle
- Create systems that make sense to you and are user-friendly
- Pare down your belongings
- Help you to determine what you should keep
- Assist with space planning
Possessions of a Deceased Loved One
Whether it has been one month or many years since your love one has passed, we will:
- Help you determine what to do with your beloved one’s belongings
- Allow you the space you need to grieve your loss
- Support your decisions and help guide you with the utmost of sensitivity and integrity
- Perfect for those with time constraints or who do not live in the St. Louis area
- Allows you the ability to work alone and at your own pace
- Provides the support you need to tackle your organizing projects on your own with a fresh set of eyes and ideas for your space
You may find that certain aspects are not working. We will re-evaluate and tweak your space to make it more efficient
Whether you are a busy career person, a working mom, an empty nester, or you have lost a loved one, you could definitely benefit from the help of Professional Organizer Patsy Bieg.
Contact her today!